Patriots Buried in Kentucky Index
Last revised: 02 Sep 2014
[Tip: Use the “Find” or “Search” feature of your Browser to quickly locate a name on the following pages.]
To return to the previous page please use your browseer’s [Back] button.
There are several things you will need to know before continuing your search.
- Patriots Buried in Kentucky is a listing of known American Revolutionary War Patriots buried in this state.
- The patriots listed are not necessarily proven ancestors of SAR or DAR members.
- This listing is a work in progress with new patriot names added frequently, therefore, you may want to check the site periodically for new listings.
- If you know of a patriot buried in Kentucky whose name and related information is not listed please contact the to have the patriot added to our listing.
- The Surnames of Patriots are on pages linked by the first letter of their last names. Please select the applicable letter from the list below to view the appropriate page.
Be advised that there were different spellings for some Surnames – so a search for as many variations as possible should be done if you are unable to find a patriot’s name.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- NSSAR Patriot Search online database located at http://patriot.sar.org/
- SAR Revolutionary War Graves Register 2000 and/or SAR Patriot Index Edition III
- Revolutionary Soldiers In Kentucky, Compiled by Anderson Chenault Quisenberry, Year Book, Kentucky Society, Sons of the American Revolution, Louisville, 1896
- Clues for Revolutionary War Soldiers with Connections to Louisville and Jefferson County Kentucky, Ann York Franklin Compiler, an Ancestors, Inc. publication
- Pamphlet “Pioneer Graveyard”, 221 Sutton Street, Maysville KY, Compiled by: Jean Calbert and John Klee
- Pamphlet “Winchester Cemetery Co., Inc., Walking Tour”, Winchester Cemetery Co., Inc., 625 W. Lexington
Ave., Winchester, KY 40391
- Kentucky Society Daugters of the American Revolution
- Gov. Isaac Shelby Chapter, Kentucky Society, Sons of the American Revolution
- Revolutionary War soldier’s grave marked, The Berea Citizen, The Berea Publishing Company, Berea Kentucky, Section One, Page 6
- Simon Kenton Chapter, Kentucky Society, Sons of the American Revolution
- American Revolutionary Soldiers who are buried in what is now Taylor County, Compiled and Published by Betty Gorin
- E-mail from [Compatriot] David Reese to Webmaster GISSAR, Dated: July 7, 2011 1:58 PM Subject: Re: Capt James Herndon
- Big Sandy Chapter, Kentucky Society, Sons of the American Revolution
- Lafayette Chapter, Kentucky Society, Sons of the American Revolution
- Find A Grave – http://www.findagrave.com/
- Blue Licks Battlefield Memorial
- John Lowe Chapter, Kentucky Society, Sons of the American Revolution
- Clues for Kentucky Revolutionary Patriots from Birth to Burial, John Marshall Chapter, NSDAR, Ann York Franklin 2009.
- John Manire Chapter, Kentucky Society, Sons of the American Revolution
Please direct your to our webmaster.