Last Revised: 14 June 2018
This page is being established as a method of informing the KYSSAR Patriot Grave Marking Committee Chairman of Proposed Grave Marking Activities and Memorial Services planned by Chapters of the Kentucky Society.
If your chapter is planning a Grave Marking Activity or a Memorial Service please provide the following information about the activity to the KYSSAR Patriot Grave Marking and Memorial Service Coordinator:
- Date: [Date should be in the following format YYYY-MM-DD (example 2015-03-13)]
- Time: [Since Kentucky is in both the Eastern and Central Time Zones and changes to and from Standard Time to Daylight Savings Time please provide the appropriate time notations EST (Eastern Standard Time) or EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) or CST (Central Standard Time) or CDT (Central Daylight Time)]
- Patriot Name or purpose of ceremony: [Give details about Patriot or reason for the Memorial Service]
- Location: [Provide a postal address and additionally provide a GPS'able address if possible]
- Hosting Chapter: [Name of KYSSAR Chapter Planning and/or Hosting the Service]
- Contact Person: [Name of coordinating this activity for your Chapter. Please provide Postal & e-Mail Addresses in addition to contact's phone numbers]
The above information should be e-Mailed to KYSSAR’s Patriot Grave Marking and Memorial Services Coordinator email@example.com.
Calendar of Proposed Grave Marking or Memorial Service Activities
- DATE – TIME – Name of Partiot or Reason for Service – Location – KYSSAR Chapter – Contact Person Information
- June 30 – 2:00 p.m. (Central) – William Thornberry – 1194 Dorris Road, Lewisburg KY – Colonel Stephen Trigg Chapter – Steve Mallory (contact) – GPS [N36.930641, W-86.997469]
- July 1 – 2:00 p.m. (Eastern) – William Price – 1699 Clear Creek Road, Nicholasville, KY – Gov. Isaac Shelby Chapter – Scott Giltner (contact) – GPS [N37.908707, W-84.656928]
- July 8 – 2:00 p.m. (Eastern) – James Crutcher – Vine Grove Cemetery, Vine Grove, KY – Gov. Isaac Shelby Chapter – Scott Giltner (contact) – GPS [N37.812780, W-85.982311]
- July 14 – 10:30 a.m. (Eastern) – Abel, Brengman, Urton – Middletown Hist. Cemetery, 302 Old Harrods Creek Rd, Middletown, KY – Gov. Isaac Shelby Chapter – Scott Giltner (contact) – GPS [N38.247384, W-85.543449]
- July 22 – TBA (Eastern) – William Pope – Cave Hill Cemetery, 701 Baxter Ave, Louisville, KY – Gov. Isaac Shelby Chapter – Scott Giltner (contact) – GPS ===, W===]
- July 22 – TBA (Eastern) – Benjamin Pope – Mount Washington, KY – Gov. Isaac Shelby Chapter – Scott Giltner (contact) – GPS [===, W-===]
- October 14 – TBA (Central) – Edward De Haven – Hardinsburg, KY – Robert Moseley Chapter – Gary Tunget (contact) – GPS [===, W-===]
Questions or Comments about the content of this page should be e-Mailed to: KYSSAR’s Patriot Grave Marking and Memorial Services Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.